All orders are normally shipped within 48 BUSINESS hours from the time you placed the order. Expedited orders are normally shipping with 24 BUSINESS hours from the time you place your order. Business hours are Monday - Friday 10 am - 6 pm MST. We do NOT ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays. International orders are not shipped for 10 business days due to the high percentage of fraud on international orders.Custom orders can take up to 2 extra weeks to make.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
Undeliverable or Damaged Packages
- Packages will be returned to us if:
- The customer provides us with the wrong address.
- The customer is not able to sign for the package.
- The customer did not pick up the package when they have been left a message to do so.
- If it is determined that the package was undeliverable due to customer's error, we will re-ship the package again.
- The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges due to customer's errors.
- Customers should refuse delivery of obviously damaged packages from the carrier and call us or use our Contact Us page immediately.
- Please understand we carefully inspect all items before they leave our warehouse. If damage does occur and it is not our or your fault, it will become the responsibility of the carrier to cover all damages. Please call us at call us at 208-353-8802 or use our Contact Us page immediately.
- We will file a claim with the UPS or other carrier. Therefore, please:
- Retain all packaging.
- Make photos of the damaged product and package and send them to our Service Department to assist in claim filing.
- Customers who refuse their package, have called, and received a Return Authorization Number number will be charged a restocking fee of 15% of purchase price and shipping costs via the original method of payment and the $10 refused shipment fee charged by UPS.
- Customers who refuse their package, and return their packages without a Return Authorization Number number will not be guaranteed a refund and will be charged the shipping costs via the original method of payment and the $10 refused shipment fee charged by UPS.
- Confirmation e-mail with a tracking number is sent when package has been shipped.
- Current shipment status can be checked with UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (800-742-5877) or at UPS.com.
- Current shipment status can be checked with your account by logging in and selecting the order tab, selecting the order, then clicking on the shipment number links next to the item(s) on your order.
- Tracking information is available 24 hours after package has shipped.
- Items damaged in shipping must be reported within 24 hours of receipt for claim with shipper.
- If missing items or wrong items shipped, please call us or use our Contact Us page immediately.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The Shipping Rates shown on Shopping Cart and Checkout Page are Estimated Shipping Charges quoted directly from UPS live.
- We'll notify you the actual shipping costs after receiving your order if needed.
- Please be aware that shipping cost is highly sensitive to weight, dimensions and distance.
- The actual shipping cost may be lower or higher than the Estimated Shipping Charge depending on many factors.
- If the actual shipping cost is lower, we will charge the lower cost.
- If the actual shipping cost is higher, we will notify you via phone or email before processing your order.
- The heavier and larger your order is, the more it will cost to ship. But there are economies of scale and shipping cost per pound decreases, as the package gets heavier. However, for customers in some regions, the actual shipping cost per pound increases when one package weights more than 70 pounds. We will divide your order over multiple packages after we receive your order if necessary, and notify you the actual lower shipping charges.
- We work hard every day to bring you the lowest possible shipping cost
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location.
- Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
- customers are responsible for paying ALL fees including but limited to:
- customs fees,
- brokerage fees,
- import duties, and
- Full payment is required before the merchandise is shipped.
- MedievalClothing.com is not responsible for items being refused by customs.
- Customers who refuse their package, or have them refused by customs will not be guaranteed a refund and will be charged the shipping costs via the original method of payment and any other fees paid by MedievalClothing.com as a result.
WarrantyWe believe strongly in our products, and as part of that belief, we warranty our products against all manufacturer’s defects (workmanship and or materials) for a period of 30 days from the date of customer purchase (we extend this guarantee to the original invoiced customer only). This warranty also applies only when the product is used under normal conditions for which the product is designed, and does not apply to damage related to accident, misuse, improper care, negligence, and normal and/or excessive wear and tear. If you have any items that need to be returned, please use our Contact Us page for your authorization and the return shipping instructions.
We fully warrants all of our clothing articles against any defects in materials or workmanship. Please inspect your garment upon arrival for fit and quality. If it does not meet your expectations we will happily refund your money or exchange the merchandise. All Clothing sales are final after 30 days from purchase.
Although your sword is a very dependable, sturdy weapon your sword was not designed to cut on hard surfaces (i.e. trees, concrete, etc.). Doing this would result in damage or breakage to the blade and poses a potential hazard to you and those around you. DO NOT swing any swords or edged or shart weapon UNLESS you are a TRAINDED PROFESSIONAL. Do not swing any edged weapon carelessly or unnecessarily. Remember that swords were developed as lethal weapons and must be treated with the utmost respect to avoid injury to yourself and others.
- All returns will be charged up to 15% restocking fee. Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of receiving your Return Authorization Number.
2. Display your Return Authorization Number on the outside of all the returned packages.
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Direct all calls regarding returnable merchandise to customer service – 208-353-8802 or use our Contact Us page.
- No returns, of any type, will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number number on the exterior of the box.
- We are not responsible for loss of merchandise or merchandise damaged in transit. Claims for damaged merchandise must be made to the carrier promptly and the complete package retained for inspection.
- Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include :
- Clearance products are offered as is. No exchanges. No returns. No refunds.
- We will not accept any item that has been altered physically. We cannot accept returns on
sharpened items that are not defective. They may not be returned because of the customization that has been done to the product.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- The Return Authorization Number number will be valid for 30 (thirty) days only. All returns for exchange must be received with in this period. Later or incomplete returns may be subject to refusal. Return Authorization Number numbers will not be extended or resigned.
- During the Halloween season of September and October, and Christmas season of December and January, it can take 2-3 weeks to process a return.
During Halloween Season (from October 1st to October 31st) please note that we only allow exchanges, no returns please. This policy supersedes our Standard Return and Exchange Policy. We apologize for the inconvenience this policy may cause you.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged on products returned for refund except when we have made an error.
How To Exchange An Item
- If your item is in new, unused condition, you may exchange your item for a different size or color, etc. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be exchanged, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of receiving your Return Authorization Number.
2. Display your Return Authorization Number on the outside of all the returned packages.
3. Include in your package a signed letter explaining reason for the exchange. Provide your order number and product/s you want to return for exchange and the original receipt.
How To Cancel An Item
1. Please call us at 208-353-8802 or use our Contact Us page to cancel the item.
- If a cancellation is placed within 12 hours and the order has not been shipped, a full refund will be issued.
- A refund will be issued within 10 business days using the method by which the customer paid.